1. Look at her Portfolio- Samantha has experience with many different types of brides. Samantha always recommends a natural look for your special day something that will make your features stand out. She is into flawless skin and making each client look and feel flawless too. She also loves a more glamorous look as well. Look at her portfolio and decide if she is the artist for your needs. Samantha is always happy to accommodate the looks that you are going for. At the end of the day, your satisfaction is Samantha's top priority. Also, check out Brides by Sette portfolio as she is the lead hairstylist for all bridal inquiries.
2. Inquire- Check if Samantha is available the day of your wedding. If she is available, she will send over her bridal pricing and information regarding booking and trials.
3. Schedule a Phone Consultation- Samantha loves to chat before trials so she can get to know the bride. The bride can ask questions she has, which allows Samantha to figure out what she is looking for based on her wedding details. Any questions regarding booking, trials and trailing, this is the time to ask. Samantha may not be the artist for you depending on your budget or your needs so make sure that you ask all questions you want to know answers to. No question is too unimportant to Samantha. Also, check out Samantha's website beforehand. The Frequently Asked Questions may help guide you to see if she's the right fit for you!
4. Book a Trial- Trials keep you at ease for the day of. At the trial, Samantha will block out double the time it will take for a regular appointment so you both can experiment with different looks that you were torn between and make sure you are satisfied with the end results. Trials require a $50 deposit as well as a signed agreement that is non-refundable.
5. Collect Inspiration- Choose photographs from Samantha’s portfolio as well as your own photographs. Keep in mind your hair color and skin tone when picking photographs. If you are a blonde, pick photographs with blonde hair so you can see how it will look with your coloring. If you are fair skinned, pick a photograph with fair skinned complexion so you will see how the makeup will pick up on your skin tone. This is just the start so Samantha can build on your favorite look.
6. Prepare for the Trial- Have your photographs ready as well as any head pieces and veil. Have any waxing done 72 hours prior to the appointment, have your hair dried and blown straight and all makeup should be washed off before Samantha arrives.
7. After the Trial- Samantha will leave you to see how everything wears in the time after she leaves you. The next day, you will schedule a time to chat so you both can see if there is anything you want changed or if you are set to book!
8. Deciding to Book- Once you are satisfied with your trial, the booking process begins. Samantha will collect all information needed to fill out the contract and will forward you the deposit information. Contract and deposit will need to be sent back immediately. Samantha tries to make this process simple and easy on both ends accepting payments through PayPal, Venmo or cash. Samantha will be available before the wedding for any last minute changes or questions you may have. Feel free to contact her at any time if you need to chat! This will insure no doubts the day of your wedding.
9. The Day Of Payment- Full payment is accepted 24-48 before the wedding or the day of. Keep in mind, if payment is being accepted on the day of, it will needed to be given to Samantha before all services begin.
10. RELAX, IT'S YOUR WEDDING- Samantha and her team provide extraordinary service in a relaxed and organized manner. Samantha is ready to go from the moment she walks in. Samantha has notes of all products and details made at the trial. In her professional manner, she will make sure everyone is satisfied before leaving. Please make sure everyone receiving services is ready. Unfortunately, Samantha cannot squeeze in any other appointments the day of the wedding, so make sure you double check with your bridal party to see who wants an appointment for the day of before the arrival of Samantha!
Keep in touch, Samantha loves to get your feedback (a review) as well as hearing how the wedding went. Samantha loves being a bridal artist for that reason. She loves being there on the most important day of your life and providing services that you will never forget. With Samantha's friendly and warm personality she will make you feel comfortable and at ease on your day. Send photographs as well! Samantha loves to have photographs of her gorgeous brides for her portfolio and to see how you looked. She loves to book other services with you for future events.
As an artist, each bride holds a place in my heart as I transform you into in being the most confident version of yourself on a day will be one of the most special days of your life. I hope that this guide helped you make the right decision on booking with me!